Events Shop Yorkshire Spring FairThroughout the day a variety of unique artisan businesses will display their wares alongside demonstrations and live cooking and spring gardening demos. Meanwhile, Yorkshire based Cobble Kitchen will be keeping guests fed and tickling taste buds with their homemade treats created using locally sourced ingredients. See the website for more information.
If you've got a nose for a good deal and a taste for the finer things in life, then for £34uncork this intoxicating offer from Hotel Du Vin & Bistro for a three-course meal fortwo with a glass of wine each -- it's sure to go to your head.
• You'll be dining from the prix-fixe menu, which changes regularly to ensure only thefinest seasonal flavours shine through with each bite.
• You could be starting with a smooth Périgord duck and pork pâté, which tastes deliciously rustic.
• Main courses on the menu have included French delicacies such as rich beef ragout, Navarin of lamb, and hachis parmentier.
• The dessert menu is sure to be packed with expertly prepared French delicacies.
• You'll also be given a glass of house wine to accompany your meal.
• Valid from March 10.
One or Two Adult Tickets or a Family Ticket for Harewood House Access and Spring at Harewood Festival (Up to 50% Off)
And remember to use your Gilbert 8% discount code through our online booking.
If you wish to book accommodation with us there is a discount of 8% using the code DUB
what you get
Harewood House on May 28, 29 or 30--£12 (a £23 value) - is the location nearest to us. If you book your accommodation using discount code Food through our own online booking you will receive a discount.
Spa Day with Two Treatments, Robe Hire and Access to the Health Club for One or Two at The Academy (Up to 48% Off)
Choose Between Two Options
The Academy offers individuals and families numerous facilities to keep fit and relax. Those who want to stay in good shape can take advantage of The Academy's pool, gym, 7 tennis courts, a fully licensed OFSTED registered creche, 100 studio classes and an Omnia training zone, as well as personal training with qualified and experienced professionals that offer exercise and nutrition advice. Customers can unwind with a choice of spa treatments and alternative therapies. The Academy also features a cafe bar that serves breakfasts, snacks, lunches and hot drinks.
Kimberley Wilson & Simon Storer
owners and operators of The Camberley