If you've got a nose for a good deal and a taste for the finer things in life, then for £34uncork this intoxicating offer from Hotel Du Vin & Bistro for a three-course meal fortwo with a glass of wine each -- it's sure to go to your head.
• You'll be dining from the prix-fixe menu, which changes regularly to ensure only thefinest seasonal flavours shine through with each bite.
• You could be starting with a smooth Périgord duck and pork pâté, which tastes deliciously rustic.
• Main courses on the menu have included French delicacies such as rich beef ragout, Navarin of lamb, and hachis parmentier.
• The dessert menu is sure to be packed with expertly prepared French delicacies.
• You'll also be given a glass of house wine to accompany your meal.
• Valid from March 10.
Kimberley Wilson & Simon Storer
owners and operators of The Camberley