(1) Booze -hamlet in the hills above Langthwaite, which is in Arkengarthdale, a tributary valley of Swaledale
(2) Aike - village in the East Riding approx. 4 miles north of Beverley.
(3) Catfoss Hamlet in East Yorkshire
(4) FangFoss - picturesque village 11 miles to the East of York
(5) Nunburnholme - village near Pocklington
(6) Grewelthorpe - Near to Hackfall which is always worth a visit
(7) Spittal - this is a small hamlet
(8) Wetwang - well what else can you say?
(9) Sexhow - small hamlet to the west of Stokesley
(10) and my personal Favourite Bedlam - which is a small village north of Harrogate
Others include Giggleswick, Blubberhouses, Muker, Bugthorpe, Jump, Wressle, Huggate and Warthill!
Kimberley Wilson & Simon Storer
owners and operators of The Camberley